Sastry is a Principal Architect with the Banking and Capital Markets vertical at Infosys. He has around 15 years of technology consulting experience during which he was associated with many of the large Banks and Financial Institutions across the globe. He has been part of many small and large initiatives related to application development, architecture definition and Strategy definition. Sastrys focus area in the recent past has been Data Integration, Data Quality and Data Modeling.
Recent Stories From this Author
How to Capture Nonfunctional Requirements
June 27, 2011 A framework for establishing nonfunctional requirements in a batch data integration initiative
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016