Scott VanValkenburgh is the Director of Technology Alliances at SAS, leading global efforts around the company's platform and ISV offerings as it relates to its alliance development efforts. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Stories From this Author
When Automating Analytics Works - And When It Doesn't
October 7, 2010 Analytics practitioners can automate many analytical processes, allowing your experts to work more efficiently, but...
Using Advanced Analytics to Enhance Efficiency
September 30, 2010 Analytics should not be viewed as something that business users beg the IT department to perform for them, but rather...
Moving From Business Intelligence to Advanced Analytics
September 21, 2010 This is the first in a three-part series on using analytics to maximize revenue and profit. In this first article, the authors...
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries