Scott VanValkenburgh is the Director of Technology Alliances at SAS, leading global efforts around the company's platform and ISV offerings as it relates to its alliance development efforts. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Stories From this Author
When Automating Analytics Works - And When It Doesn't
October 7, 2010 Analytics practitioners can automate many analytical processes, allowing your experts to work more efficiently, but...
Using Advanced Analytics to Enhance Efficiency
September 30, 2010 Analytics should not be viewed as something that business users beg the IT department to perform for them, but rather...
Moving From Business Intelligence to Advanced Analytics
September 21, 2010 This is the first in a three-part series on using analytics to maximize revenue and profit. In this first article, the authors...
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence