Shadan Malik, president and CEO of iDashboards, has worked with hundreds of businesses and global enterprises to address their specific needs and architect dashboard solutions for organizational scorecards, finance, operations, customer service, quality control and supply chain. He holds two patents in the area of data visualization for dashboards. As an expert in this field, Malik authored the first book on dashboard best practices, Enterprise Dashboards: Design and Best Practices for IT.
Recent Stories From this Author
Dashboards: Data Visualization for all Elements of the Business
March 26, 2009 It's time to stop thinking of dashboards as nice to have and view the technology as a way to provide everyone with...
Dashboards: The New Face of Reporting
April 3, 2008 A subtle yet important difference lies between reporting and a report.
The Silent March of Data Visualization
September 25, 2007 Data visualization is rapidly getting recognized for the value it brings by delivering BI to the business users.
October 11, 2005 This book excerpt builds the business case for enterprise dashboards.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016