Michael L. Gonzales
Michael L. Gonzales has been a chief architecture and solutions strategist for more than a decade, specializing in business intelligence technologies and techniques. Gonzales is currently a Principle at Claraview, Inc., where he leads the Education department teaching a series of DW/BI courses internationally. He is a successful author; his latest book is BI Strategy: How to Create and Document. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Stories From this Author
Comprehensive Insight: Structured and Unstructured Analysis
February 8, 2007 To be successful in the unstructured world, organizations need a content mining and analysis platform that leverages existing...
What’s Your BI Environment IQ?
August 1, 2005 Machine intelligence has proven itself cornerstone to our ability to manage more complexity, and the level of MIQ (machine...
Components of a BI Dashboard: Spatial Data & Visualization
March 1, 2005 Because humans think visually - spatially - the best BI environments provide advanced visualization techniques based on...
Creating a BI Strategy Document
November 1, 2004 The core reason for establishing your BI vision in the form of a strategy document is to ensure that implementation of...
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question